Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy

Yugioh, the game everyone loves. This is a forum about it.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Openings Position

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowkaiser
Admin
Shadowkaiser

Openings Position Empty
PostSubject: Openings Position   Openings Position I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Well there is a work load so I'm announcing openings for rp coordinators and mods

DO NOT ASK TO BE A MOD! I will decide myself (and maybe syrus if she wants) who should be promoted, there are 2 openings

Do no pester me about being an rp coordinator, just apply and prove you can handle all the responsibilities of the job. there are also 2 openings

so i will be watching over the next weeks and see who should fill the positions, thank you

-Kaiser
Back to top Go down
https://yugilegacy.forumotion.com
Syrus Truesdale
Forum Admin and Head of Team Yu-Gi-Oh
Syrus Truesdale

Openings Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Openings Position   Openings Position I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Yeah, I'll help out too.
Back to top Go down
Shadowkaiser
Admin
Shadowkaiser

Openings Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Openings Position   Openings Position I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm proud to say yugilegacy has found their first new mod. zerowing21 has been selected since all of us trust him, keep in mind, you dont have to actually moderate, you can moderate only if you feel it necessarily if you choose if you are selected as a mod
Back to top Go down
https://yugilegacy.forumotion.com
zerowing21

Openings Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Openings Position   Openings Position I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Thanks guys. Didn't expect this.
Back to top Go down
Syrus Truesdale
Forum Admin and Head of Team Yu-Gi-Oh
Syrus Truesdale

Openings Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Openings Position   Openings Position I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:00 pm

You're welcome Zero; you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Openings Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Openings Position   Openings Position I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Openings Position
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy :: New Duelist :: Forum News-
Jump to: