Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy

Yugioh, the game everyone loves. This is a forum about it.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neo Battle City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowkaiser
Admin
Shadowkaiser

Neo Battle City Empty
PostSubject: Neo Battle City   Neo Battle City I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:38 pm

The time to prove yourself has come. The winner of this tournament shall prove they are number 1. This tournament shall take place over the two next months. The eight duelists who win the most duels over the next month (October) are the finalists. I hate to do this, but I wish you would duel in advance (rated) to make it easier to record victories since the others don't record wins or loses. Tournament rules are the standard yugilegacy tournament rules. This is where you register, please state your DN name and your record so i can see how many wins you got in the month, also matches don't count toward your record in the tournament. The winner can truly say they're number 1. Good luck everyone!

shadowsaiyian
152-84
Back to top Go down
https://yugilegacy.forumotion.com
AceofspadesXD
Team 5Ds
AceofspadesXD

Neo Battle City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Battle City   Neo Battle City I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:46 pm

AceofspadesXD
2-7,
I always duel traditional, because of how less people quit the duel '-'.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Team 5Ds
Kyra_Xyrespace

Neo Battle City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Battle City   Neo Battle City I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:52 pm

I guess.

Kyra_Xyrespace

Err.... 3 wins and 7 losses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neo Battle City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Battle City   Neo Battle City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo Battle City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy :: Events/ Team Events :: Single Tounaments-