Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy

Yugioh, the game everyone loves. This is a forum about it.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Honoring A Friend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowkaiser
Admin
Shadowkaiser

Honoring A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Honoring A Friend   Honoring A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:06 pm

It's a sad day, we will never see Jjryanstar again. This thread will be made in his honor, say you're experiences with him in honor. And Ryan, if you are trolling (which I doubt, since I've come to know when you are trolling), you get free praise.
Back to top Go down
https://yugilegacy.forumotion.com
Nova dragon
Team Yu-Gi-Oh
Nova dragon

Honoring A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoring A Friend   Honoring A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Ryan you were a gud friend. Its sad seeing you go. You will be missed. If you are tolling. Well congragulations you got a free praise and you get Best troll of the year award.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD BYYYYYYYYYYYYYE RYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Syrus Truesdale
Forum Admin and Head of Team Yu-Gi-Oh
Syrus Truesdale

Honoring A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoring A Friend   Honoring A Friend I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Ryan was one of my first and best friends on the Fusion Modulation Headquarters. He was friendly and one of the best trolls I have ever met; the good kind of troll that doesn't get butthurt easily or get on people's nerves on purpose. He taught me how to duel, gave me one of his decks and actually had the patience to give me the whole list of cards again when I forgot to save them, and introduced me to one of the best rappers of all time. Whenever I was having a terrible day, he would lighten my mood by some things he would say, and his life stories made me laugh so hard that I'll probably never forget him. It's a really big shame that I'll never see him again, because now I have to rely on myself to cheer up at the worst of times, and that isn't easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honoring A Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoring A Friend   Honoring A Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoring A Friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: