Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy

Yugioh, the game everyone loves. This is a forum about it.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowkaiser
Admin
Shadowkaiser

Tournament Rules Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Rules   Tournament Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:26 am

pretty much all the rules on goyugioh applies here for tournaments as well only with these exceptions

1. xyz's and synchros are allowed

2. you have 3 days to duel, if you don't, then you report you waited three days, if you don't, both you and you're opponent are disqualified

3. no trolling during the tournament, you cant procrastinate the duel if you're about to lose, or stuff like that; or you are banned from a certain amount of future events

4.ill try to watch each duel, if i catch you cheating (looking in your deck when you not suppose to, intentionally drawing cards when you cant, et.) you are suspended from future events

5. no flaming competitors especially teammates during team events (you know what team I'm talking about) and anybody during single events
Back to top Go down
https://yugilegacy.forumotion.com

Tournament Rules
Page 1 of 1