Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy

Yugioh, the game everyone loves. This is a forum about it.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryan Rules - Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jjryanstar
Team GX
Jjryanstar

Ryan Rules - Tournament  Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Rules - Tournament    Ryan Rules - Tournament  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Hi all. I'll be hosting my second official tournament here. The rules are going to be different, and will only apply here. With that being said, read the rules before signing up.

1. No XYZ or Synchro cards.
Anyone found using these cards in the tournament will be disqualified immediately.

2. No banned cards.
Anyone using banned cards will be disqualified from the tournament.

3. Limited cards.
These cards are allowed in the tournament.

4. Be honest.
If you lost a duel, please admit defeat. Going around and saying you won when you really didn't is a serious offense here, and can lead to you being banned from all tournaments hosted by us.

5. Picture evidence.
If the above happens, please take a picture with your computer or camera of the winner/loser. Anyone who is found editing the picture will be banned from the forums. No exceptions.

6. Lag.
This can happen to anyone, and it can be a serious problem if the opponent is about to win and you leave. To avoid anyone from leaving on purpose and blaming lag, upon re-entering the game, reset the life points to how they were before. You will not be able to change your new hand, but you may re-summon any monsters, trap, and spell cards that were on the field before. Banished monsters and monsters in the graveyard should be re-added there.

Thanks, and sign ups start today and end next Friday. I will be participating!

Thanks again,
Ryan
Back to top Go down
Shadowkaiser
Admin
Shadowkaiser

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Rules - Tournament    Ryan Rules - Tournament  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:02 pm

I'll enter and win like I always do XD, naw this might end up different this time.
Back to top Go down
https://yugilegacy.forumotion.com
Kyra_Xyrespace
Team 5Ds
Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Rules - Tournament    Ryan Rules - Tournament  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:48 pm

I'll join
Back to top Go down
AceofspadesXD
Team 5Ds
AceofspadesXD

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Rules - Tournament    Ryan Rules - Tournament  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:36 pm

XYZ cards annoy me, so I'll join '-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Rules - Tournament    Ryan Rules - Tournament  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan Rules - Tournament
Page 1 of 1